A Professional Registered Massage Therapist

992 WordsOct 29, 20154 Pages
As an old, famous traditional Chinese saying puts it, 30% of an individual’s overall wellness comes from disease treatment, while the remaining 70% is a result of a healthy life style. Disease prevention depends on our social lifestyle, nutrition, exercise and ability to de-stress. As a professional Registered Massage therapist, I can help increase my clients’ awareness of their own responsibility for health lifestyle and of the importance of regular exercises, de-stress, and prevention of disease and dysfunction. By doing so, we not only help our clients and serve our society, but also reduce the burden to the health care system. To have a healthy lifestyle, you must have a good eating habit in your daily life such as taking a…show more content…
This is a very potent cancer treatment, but it should not be used as the only cancer treatment. The idea is to change your body PH from acid to alkaline. When your PH is alkaline, the cancer cell cannot survive. How do you switch you PH to alkaline? You had to change your diet. The raw vegetables juice is the best example because of its alkaline. Examples of alkaline vegetables include beet, broccoli, celery, cucumber, lettuce, and peas. Examples of alkalizing fruit include apples, bananas, berries, lemons, watermelon, and oranges. Examples of Alkalizing protein include almonds, chestnuts, and Tofu. However, you should avoid sugar, chocolate, coffer, and all kind of red meat that are high acid food. The second one is the anti-arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis diet. You follow the same or similar diets as those for cancer. And also all nightshades family foods should be avoided. These include eggplants, potatoes, peppers, goji berries, and tobacco. Doing exercise regularly is another way to lead to a healthy lifestyle. When doing an exercise, your body will be refreshing. After exercising for 20 minutes, the body will produce hormone, like endorphin. Endorphin makes people exhilarated, happy and blocks any feelings of pain. The best example of exercise that you can do is swimming. In order to get a healthy lifestyle, you need to swim at least half an hour to one hour, three times a week. Swimming is a great exercise because you need move your whole body muscle
Open Document