Adolf Hitler

1355 Words6 Pages
The Life of Adolf Hitler “Tomorrow's history about me will be incorrect, they will call me a dictator, and responsible for the death of millions of jews. A day will come, the world will realize what I did was correct. I destroyed 90% of the jews, and leaving 10% of the world to understand why I killed them” (Adolf Hitler). Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 in Austria, Hungary. If Hitler's father wouldn't have changed his last name in 1877, Hitler's name would be Adolf Schicklgruber (Reiner). Hitler grew up with six brothers, which three of them died at young ages. Hitler wanted to be a priest as a child, most likely because when he was four he was saved from drowning, by a priest. Hitler grew up wanting to be an artist with high hopes and dreams however his tough life and struggle with addiction led him into other things. When Hitler was in high school he decided he wanted to be an artist. He felt to be an artist he wouldn't need to go to high school and that he could just make money selling his paintings. Eventually, Hitler realized that being an artist wouldn't work because he ended up living in homeless shelters. During Hitler's life he lost both his parents, while he was in high school. First he had lost his father Alois hitler SR. Alois was a Austrian civil servant. he had four children Adolf, Paula, Alois Jr. Angela. he left his four children and his wife being on January 3, 1903. Hitler's mother was Klara Hitler who died of breast cancer on December 21,1907. She had six children, Adolf, Paula, Ida, Gustav, Edmund, and Otto. Out of Klara’s six children four of them died. Of the four dead siblings, Ida died one month after she was born. She died from diphtheria on January 22, 1888., diphtheria is a serious infection of the nose and throat. Gustav Hitler was the brother of Adolf Hitler and the first child of Alois and Klara Hitler born on May 17 1885, died on December 8, 1887 of diphtheria. They died before their brother Adolf Hitler was born in 1889. Paula Hitler was the younger sister of Adolf Hitler and the last child of Alois Hitler Sr.. Paula hitler was born on January 21, 1896 and she died on June 1, 1960. She lived to be 64 and her famous quote was "The personal fate

More about Adolf Hitler

Open Document