7001 S. Paxton Ave | Chicago, IL 60649 (219) 323-4022 email@example.com
Detailed oriented, motivated and committed individual and National Louis University Graduate with a Master’s Degree in Business and completed work in Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing, Technology and Leadership, and Ethical and Legal Issues and have a sincere interest in human resources and ethical and legal issues.
Strong Mentor and Leader who other look to for guidance, strength, advice and encouragement in numerous situations, that are overwhelming and/or uncertain.
Exhibited expertise and experience includes: working in team environments, leadership and perceptive problem solving skills with the ability to adapt…show more content… • Creating resumes, Internet surfing, access, basic computer functions.
• Assisting with Job search assistance
Securitas Security, Chicago IL 10/2003–10/2006
• Responsible for access control while assigned to LaSalle Bank AMRO, providing customer service to employees, guests, vendors, contractors and excreta, health & safety to all employees, contractors, visitors and guests.
• Provided phone etiquette, daily transmittal, million dollar escorts and numerous types of patrols.
• Responsible for daily reports and incident report writing.
Aargus Security, Chicago IL 05/2003—07/2003
• Responsible for training of all new officers, access control, monthly alarm testing, daily patrols.
• Worked on numerous daily reports and special assignments, incident reports and provided training of all new officers.
• Worked closely within a team-working environment to ensure satisfaction from Supervisors, customers, vendors and