1. Docell’s overall goal is profitability. To keep this goal acquainted the Docell company holds a specific strategy to control over their profitability. They are in a very price-competitive market where the market price cannot be controlled accurately. That is why they follow a strategy where they try to keep the production cost in a tight manner to make as much profit as they can. For their high-profit rate, they are concerned to keep the product quality as high as possible to beat the competitors. To do so, they are focusing on meeting the customer’s need as early as possible. So their main critical success factors are:
• Keeping the production cost in check by operating as efficiently as possible. Late PwC research demonstrated that 66% of organizations plan to cut expenses throughout the following 12 months. Be that as it may, revealing wastefulness is just the initial step. On the off chance that change is going to stick and cost investment funds supported, the better approach for working must be feasible and appropriately received by the association.
• Keeping the product quality higher than other competitors.
• Meeting the customer’s need on time. Growing new items and administrations with the assistance of client criticism about more established items and administrations. Focus and tune in. In some cases, clients will not have the capacity to verbalize precisely what they need.
2. Responsibility accounting is a reporting framework that arranges income, cost, and