De Thi Thu Thpt Quoc Gia 2015 Mon Tieng Anh Truong Thpt Chuyen Luong Van Chanh Lan 1
3624 Words15 Pages
Sở GD-ĐT Tỉnh Phú Yên
THI THỬ THPT QUỐC GIA LẦN I - 2015
Trường THPT Chuyên Lương Văn Chánh
Môn: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian: 90 phút
Mã đề: 138
I. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word for each of
the blanks from (1) to (10).
PROACTIVE JOB HUNTING
Once upon a time, people left school or university, joined a company and stayed with it until they retired. The concept of a job for life is now long (1)_______, and nowadays many employees find it hard to stay loyal to their companies for even a relatively short period of time. According to a recent survey, this is particularly (2)_______ in London, where more than half of those asked said that they constantly
(3)_______ one eye on other job…show more content… It was announced that neither the passengers nor the driver ______ in the crash.
A. was injured
C. were injured
D. had injured
28. A cool drink …………….. him after his long hot journey.
29. Employers often require that candidates have not only a degree …………………..
A. but two-year experience as well
B. also two years of experience
C. but also two years experience
D. but also two years experience as well
30. Arthur assured me that he was going to come, but he hasn't ………………..yet.
A. turned on
B. turned in
C. turned up
D. turned round
31. You ___________ to your teacher like that. It was very rude.
A. mustn't have talked
B. shouldn't have talked C. shouldn't talk
D. mustn't talk
32. It is imperative that this letter __________ immediately.
A. is sent
B. be sent
C. has been sent
D. was sent
33. Sport today has become…………………..and is no longer enjoyable.
A. more too competitive B. far too competitive C. too much competitive D. much competitive
34. Jane: " What a lovely house you have!" - Tom : "………………………."
A. I'm glad you like it.
B. I spent much money on it.
C. Many people say so. D. Thanks. Hopefully you will drop in.
35. The teacher asked a difficult question, but finally Ted ___________ a good answer.
A. came out at
B. came out of
C. came up with
D. came up to
36. "Do you have a minute, Dr Keith?" - "………………………….."
A. Sure. What's the problem?
B. Well. I'm not sure when
C. Good, I hope so
D. Sorry, I haven't got it