Devry Mgmt 404 All Weeks Courses Project (Week 2 to 8)
1756 Words8 Pages
DeVry MGMT 404 All Weeks Courses Project (Week 2 To 8)
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download http://acehomework.com/DeVry-MGMT-404-All-Weeks-Courses-Project-Week-2-To-8-1111110.htm?categoryId=-1 If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
Due Week 2: Project Charter
Provide a project charter of your selected project in accordance with the charter template found in Doc Sharing. The project will be the project your team will use for the remainder of this course.
For your new project, please develop a project team (citing names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers).
Be certain to include the following.
1. Project Objectives
2. Project Statement of Work
3.…show more content… Make sure that all columns are wide enough to read completely.
• Network Diagram ononepage [Task tab > View group > Network Diagram]
• Highlight Critical Path and Circle Milestones.
• Justify why you chose your milestones. (Hint: use milestones from the scope statement or look for key merge or burst activities.)
• Also print out the network diagram on two to three pages so that task information can be read.
• Using the Resource Sheet (View > Resource Sheet), develop and print a list of resources required for your project. Include Max.Units and Costs (Std. Rate, Ovt. Rate, Cost/Use).
• If working in a group, include a statement of participation, describing how each person contributed to this project deliverable. Please have each person sign the statement.
DO NOT ASSIGN RESOURCES AT THIS TIME!
Due Week 5: Risk Management Plan
1. Establish the project's priority matrix (constrain, enhance, accept).
2. Identify a minimum of 10 project risks and when each will occur in the project life cycle, and then determine their impact and probability of occurrence.
3. Create a matrix similar to the one from the your text (Pinto, Figure 7.5 Classifying Project Risk on page 222), making sure that it is consistent with your priority matrix, or use the risk management process in the