1) Stoker, Bram. Dracula Archibald Constable and Company 26 May 1897, EBook
2) Copyright Date 1897, Horror fiction/Gothic fiction. This story was written in the 15th Century, during the Victorian time period. The three characteristics it portrays are good and evil, not to judge someone before you know them and man vs. himself
3) Man Vs. Himself
There are clear clashes between characters; in any case, the focal clash is amongst man and his feelings of trepidation. Dracula really speaks to malice; he is a forcing character who is startling in both appearance and in his deeds. Alternate characters who interact with him understand how malevolent and startling he is. Everybody who interacts with him is threatened and terrified by him.…show more content…
Underneath a finish of blue-blooded appeal, the number has a dull and wickedness soul. He can expect the type of a creature, control the climate, and he is more grounded than twenty men. His forces are constrained, notwithstanding—for example, he can 't enter a casualty 's home unless welcomed, can 't cross water unless conveyed, and is rendered feeble by sunshine.
6) Act I Dracula touches base in England and begins feeding on Lucy Westenra which makes her turn.
Act II Dr. Seward and Van Helsing give her blood transfusions, however she transforms into a vampire at any rate. They execute her and begin laying arrangements to murder Dracula also.
Act III Dracula assaults Mina Harker. Things are looking urgent. The novel wraps up with Dr. Seward, Van Helsing, and team seeking after Dracula to the doors of Castle Dracula, where they at long last murder him.
7) The novel mostly is narrated in First Person but with particularly multiple characters, this effected the tone by switching characters, it actually makes the readers essentially become the characters, or so they particularly thought.
8) The climax in the story definitely is when Mina watches his eyes load with triumph, which kind of is fairly significant. Before he can completely rise, Harker and Morris for the most part cut him, however Morris soon basically kicks the bucket of wounds he particularly has endured, demonstrating how the climax in the story kind of is when Mina watches his eyes load with triumph,