Effects of Rural-to-Urban Migration on Children's Wellbeing in China Hongwei Xu University
1722 Words7 Pages
3) There is need to involvement of current and future education training for rural development.
5) The Causal Effects of Rural-to-Urban Migration on Children’s Wellbeing in China Hongwei Xu University of Michigan Yu Xie University of Michigan Population Studies Center Research Report 13-798 August 2013
1) Because of migration from Rural to Urban the nutritional requirement are full filled.
2) Because of migration from Rural to urban there is remarkable academic achievements are seen.
3) The rural oriented children do not suffer from mental depression. They maintain themselves.
6) Poverty and Children’s Schooling in Urban and Rural Senegal Mark R. Montgomery Paul C. Hewett2005 No 196
1) The living standards effected on the attendance, completion of primary schooling.
2) There is a gender gaps girls cannot to schools than boys.
3) Secondary schools are not accessible for rural children.
7) How Size and Setting Impact Education in Rural Schools
Emily C. Bouck Michigan State University The Rural Educator - Spring 2004
1) Differences in schools affect students educational experiences.
2) For this nation all schools should be have quality so that students from urban and rural become productive members.
3) Less educational findings affect the rural schools and the students.
8) The Production of Economic Knowledge in Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Student, Teacher, and School Characteristics
Roger Butters, Carlos Asarta, and Eric Thompson