13. She decided to make the story she told a little more exciting by embellishing it and making up extra scenes.
27. From the perspective of the Justice department, the meeting was not enough because the word(s) __Agreement______________ was not used.
16. “…when I saw him, the burglar, rifling through my DVD collection and shoving selected titles into his backpack—he was a
After I had settled, the first call came through, my phone rang for three times and there was no reaction from the people studying. After some minutes, he called again, and my phone rang for six times, and I did not answer, and the people in the room did not alert me the phone was ringing. Lastly, during the third call, the phone rang again and finally one of the persons alerted me the phone was ringing. After he had told me, I stepped out of the room like I was going to see who was calling and maybe called them back.
13. I think this is hilarious. There is a saying that says "The rich get richer and the poor get prison" This is a funny skew in the phrase.
Dead silence. I put down the phone and trembled. Will she ever forgive me? I put myself to the pillows on my bed desperately and wailed like a child. Suddenly, Aggie came into my room.
Instinctively, Kate reached into her jacket pocket and read the message on her phone, informing her that her phone had only enough battery life to make one call. Immedialtely, Kate knew who that call would go to, she dialed the numbers praying that they would pick up...
18. On my way to madame Lecomte's restaurant, I've eaten in this restaurant about 20 years ago. Madame Lecomte made a great fuss over seeing me.
9. She had a couple different nicknames. Her mom Would call her Trish and her friends would call her patty. She also had a few other friends like Sandy( 38 yrs old), gale( friends in 3rd grade), sherry( who lives in Greentown) and linda( she likes to
2: During the summer, I got a working opportunity at the local government of my hometown. My job was to
3. Raise your hand and let me call on you before speaking in class (so that I can manage class participation).
17. Why do you think the firemen are suddenly called at the end of this section?
Mr. Alden asked me if I could have a conversation with two of his students that were involved in a fight during dismissal time, yesterday. He informed me that the mother of one of the students (Fares) wanted to talk to the other student involved (Salem), but he didn’t allow it to happen. He asked me during the flag ceremony and later when they went back to class, Fares mom was upstairs and talked to Salem, as soon as he saw that happening he stopped it.
4. When she would send them over, her sister put them outside her house and people would just help themselves to the clothes.