FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
KOREAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Office of Admissions
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Application Timeline ················································································1
2 Offered Programs ·····················································································1
3. Admission Quota ·····················································································1
4. Applicant Eligibility ·················································································1
5. Required Documents ···············································································3
6. Selection Criteria…show more content…
(Applicant eligibility will be rescinded if applicant fails to obtain the appropriate st degree by August 31 , 2013).
※ Applicants who have ever enrolled in a university in Korea will be disqualified from applying to the KGSP program. Specifically, an applicant who has previously enrolled in an undergraduate program, a master’s program, a doctoral program or an exchange program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
※Applicants who apply for the Master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
※ Applicants who apply for the Doctoral program must hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree.
※ Applicants who are expecting to obtain the relevant required degree or diploma by August 31st,
2013 must submit a certificate of degree or diploma expectation, and submit the official certificate of degree or diploma to NIIED by August 31st, 2013.
■ Applicants must possess a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.64/4.0 or 80% when converted into a percentage format (inclusive of all grades) from the previously attended institution.
* Refer to GPA conversion table
* If the transcript is not indicated in grades/marks/scores format, or is difficult to convert into percentages, attachment of official explanation from the applicable institution is required.
* If an applicant does not satisfy the above GPA criteria, he/she will be disqualified from applying to