To obtain a position as a Family Support Coordinator.
• Computer Operation: Over eight years operating and managing computers and operating systems. Adept at utilizing office automation software such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point and Word.
• Manage tasks in a prioritized manner: As a Department Manager I evaluated tasks to complete with the abilities of personnel to effect the best daily operation of my unit with tact and good judgment.
• Support: Strong Organization ability and proficient in clerical duties.
• Communication: Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written form.
• Oversee Projects: As a Web Site Production Developer, I was placed in charge of cataloging and archiving site content and media data files onto optical disc format.
• Research: Ability to examine and make inquiries to acquire new or missing information.
• Public Speaking: Ability to disseminate information or ideas to in a training or classroom setting.
The Office of Pupil Transportation, Long Island City, NY (Jan-2006 – Aug-2013)
Administrative Assistant / Office User Support
• Performed administrative and clerical duties such as data collection, file maintenance and reports for the Queens Borough Director.
• Disseminate information to schools and parents and Communicated instructions to vendors to arrange or modify service.
• Liaise and coordinate with parents, schools, CFNs and CSE to provide effective transportation service for the