Hcs 438 Entire Class /All Assignments , Dqs and Quizzes Version 3
761 Words4 Pages
HCS 438 Entire Class /All Assignments ,DQs and Quizzes Version 3
Click Link Below To Purchase:
HCS 438, Week 1, Individual Assignment, Sample of Chart or Graph
Find a chart or graph related to the health care field to complete this assignment. The chart or graph should be related to an article or other supporting documentation.
Respond to the following questions in bullet format. Use complete sentences.
· Identify the type of chart or graph and what this type of chart or graph usually depicts. Pie charts, for example, show portions of the whole and line charts show trends over time.
· Was the proper chart or graph used to present this…show more content… Obtain instructor approval for your selected study.
Answer, individually, the following questions about the study. Discuss your answers with the team.
· How were measures of central tendency used in the study? Did the study use the most appropriate measure of central tendency for the given data? Why or why not?
· How were measures of variation used in the study? What conclusions can you draw based on the variation?
· Compare the measurements in the study with the standard normal distribution, what does this tell you about the data?
· Based on your review of the statistics in the study, do you agree with the study’s conclusions? Why or why not?
Summarize the study; include the key points and conclusions.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you present your findings. Online students must include speaker notes. HCS 438, Week 4, Individual Assignment - Analysis of Research Report Paper
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you interpret the statistical significance of a study.
Select a study in a field of interest; this does not need to be directly related to health care.
· What statistical procedures are mentioned in the study?
· What conclusions did the study reach? Are the conclusions appropriate? Why or why not?
· Are the findings statistically significant? Why or why not? Describe the process you used to make this determination and provide the level of significance.