Hcs 465 (Health Care Research Utilization) Entire Class Assignme
6475 Words26 Pages
HCS 465 (Health Care Research Utilization) Entire Class Assignme
Purchase here http://chosecourses.com/hcs-465-health-care-research-utilization-entire-class-assignme Product Description
HCS 465 Week 1, Individual Assignment, Annotated Bibliography
Individual Assignment: Literature Review in Research: An Annotated Bibliography
• Resource: Literature Review in Research: An Annotated Bibliography Grading Criteria.
• Go to the Center for Writing Excellence.
• Click the Tutorials & Guides link.
• Click the Annotated Bibliography link the under the Samples heading. You may use this format to create your annotated bibliography.
• Read: the Annotated Bibliography samples provided.…show more content… • Why is the problem important for health care administrators to study?
o Study purpose: What is the purpose of the study? o Research question
• What is the main research question?
• If it is not stated, what would you say the research question is?
o Hypothesis or hypotheses
• What is the study hypothesis?
• If it is not stated, what would you say the hypothesis is?
• It there is more than one study hypothesis, state the hypothesis or hypotheses.
o Study variables: What are the independent and dependent study variables? o Conceptual model or theoretical framework: In what way was a conceptual model or theoretical framework used to guide this study? o Review of related literature: In what ways does the literature review support the need for this study? o Study design
• What study design is used?
• How many subjects were studied?
• Where are the subjects found?
• What organization was studied?
• How long did the study take?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
HCS 465 Week 3, Applying the Results and Conclusion of the Research Process
Individual Assignment: Applying the Results and Conclusion of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care
• Resource: Applying the Results and Conclusion of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care Grading Criteria.