The following are directions to write the narrative description of your field project. It should be written in APA (6th edition) format, appropriately noting in-text citations, references, etc. You may attach as appendices any charts, tables, or other materials (labeled with the source identified per APA format). The document should be a minimum of 7 pages and no more than 10 pages, not including the cover sheet, reference page(s), and appendices. Use the headings in the outline below as the headings…show more content… Describe how this health concern is linked to a health inequity for the population of interest.
b. Use data to support your conclusion.
5. Describe the community resources and partners (e.g., mission, activities, Web sites) currently involved with the health concern.
1. Discuss aspects of the health concern not being addressed despite the efforts of the partners involved.
D. Outcomes Identification
1. Describe the ultimate outcome(s) or goal(s) for improvement related to the health concern.
1. Recommend nursing actions to improve the health concern.
Note: Use the Minnesota intervention wheel as an aid in selecting the broad areas for nursing action.
2. Explain how you and other nurses might work with the community and the population of interest to improve the health concern.
Note: Select primary and secondary prevention activities only.
3. Discuss potential public and private partnerships that could be formed to implement your recommendations.
4. Discuss the overall objective(s) for implementing these activities.
5. Create a timelines for expected outcomes.
1. Explain how you would evaluate whether the efforts to improve the health concern were effective.
• Include in your explanation the tools you might use to do this evaluation.
1. Reflect on how your perspective of the community’s health and the national, state, and local efforts toward a healthier population