2. Nongraded Activities and Preparation: Videos and Intro to Toolwire® Learnscapes
· Watch the following videos by selecting the link on your student website:
o Critical Thinking o Family Dynamics
3. Individual Assignment: Toolwire® Learnscape: Examining the Use of Social Media · Log in to your student website.
· Click on the link to the Toolwire® Learnscape: Examining the Use of Social Media. A new window will open containing a description of the Learnscape.
· Complete the Learnscape Activities.
· Complete the Toolwire® Learnscape Assessment Part A and Part B.
4. Discussion Questions
· In the video this week, Arizona Republic film critic Bill Goodykoontz talks about the importance or critical thinking in reviewing film and television. From that, what is the value of seeing films and shows as a shared experience?
· Using the Week One Learnscape, describe the effectiveness of using social media to bring attention to WhizBang Games. What are the benefits and problems of publicizing the business in this way?
· The Net Neutrality Case Study at the end of Ch. 2 of the text talks about net neutrality. This case study talks about commerce concerns regarding speed and access on the Internet. The Internet has expanded commerce in many ways. How have social media sites affected your commerce decision making? Identify forms of social media you currently use