THIS EXAMINATION WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN THE LIBRARY RESERVE.
FINAL EXAM, WINTER 2014
COURSE: ITIS 2P91
DATE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014
PLACE: WCIBDS – IAN D. BEDDIS GYM
NUMBER OF PAGES: 21
NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 67
TIME: 14:00 - 16:00
NUMBER OF HOURS: 2
STUDENT NAME (PRINT):____________________________________________________ (Last Name) (First Name)
STUDENT ID#: _______________________________________
Instructor/Sec: pauline fu Section 1
The only materials allowed on your desk are pens, pencils and erasers. Personal notes, course documents and textbooks are NOT allowed. Communications capable devices (cell phones, computers, palm…show more content… Which of the following is the most appropriate wireless technology for real-time location of caregivers and mobile equipment in healthcare environments?
10. _________ wireless networks are the familiar Wireless LANs.
11. Today, most wireless local area networks use the _____ standard, which can transmit up to 54 Mbps and has a range of about 300 feet.
12. _________________ is a technology that allows cardholders to make purchases with a single click from their mobile devices.
C) Mobile banking
D) Mobile wallets
13. If you buy a hot dog at a concession stand using your contactless credit card, you are using a ________.
A) Wireless money transfer
B) Wireless wallet
D) Wireless electronic payment system
14. ______________ technology allows manufacturers to attach tags with antennas and computer chips.
D) Smart card
15. The act of locating wireless local area networks while moving around a city is called ____.
B) War driving
C) RF jamming
E) Installing rogue access devices
16. Although rogue access devices can be installed innocently, they can also be installed by an attacker trying to gain unauthorized access to a wireless network. In such cases, these devices are called