Online Classroom Scavenger Hunt/Quiz Instructions
Complete this worksheet by responding to the following the tasks listed below and providing answers to the questions. You may choose to print this worksheet for easier access. If you instead type out your answers onto this document, be sure to electronically save your work.
Once you have completed this worksheet, open the INFT 101 Module/Week 1 Assignments folder and review the assignment instructions for completing the Classroom Scavenger Hunt Quiz. You will use the answers from this worksheet to complete the Classroom Scavenger Hunt Quiz.
The quiz must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 1. 1. Which course menu button should be used to locate the…show more content…
What is the due date for this assignment?
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
9. Locate the grading rubric for Discussion Board Forums. Provide a breakdown of the points you can earn for a post as listed by criterion.
All key components of the Discussion Board prompt are addressed in a new thread which has a clear, logical flow.-10 points major points are stated clearly and supported by lecture materials, scripture, good examples, and thoughtful analysis- 5 points spelling and grammar- 2 points
Sufficient word count (3 paragraphs)- 3 points
10. Which course menu button should be used to locate the weekly course modules? Course content
11. Locate the weekly course modules. What is the title of Module/Week 7? Strategies for success in the online classroom
12. Inside a module/week are several listed items. What does an underlined heading with a folder icon signify? A link that can be clicked to display that weeks assignments.
13. Which course menu button should be used to locate the Discussion Board Forum? Discussion board
14. In the Discussion Board Forum, what is the description of the Course Community Center? What information should be posted in the Course Community Center? This is a place for student fellowship outside of class work. Prayers, encouragements, praise, etc. can be posted here.
15. Locate the Module/Week 8 Discussion Board