| |This Module 2: Lesson 4 Assignment is worth 15 marks. The value of each assignment and each question is stated in the left margin. |
8. Write a line of code that will declare the variable count to be of type int. Don’t initialize.
In this homework assignment, you will be working through two crashing problems and four earned value problems. All the information you need is included within this Homework packet. Make sure you answer all parts of the questions in their entirety.
5. ___G__ You go to a lecture and the topic seems to focus on blue-yellow and red-green perception of color. The lecture is likely discussing ______________.
Given ABCD is a square and rhombus EFGH is inscribed in the square. We want to prove that EFGH will be a square.\\
11. A network engineer connects two PCs (PC1 and PC2) using Ethernet NICs and an Ethernet cable that has copper wires inside. The two PCs communicate successfully. Which of the following happens when PC1 sends bits to PC2? D)PC1 converts the bits to sound waves, and the NIC uses an A/D converter to send the data over the cable.
b) 8 critical thinking problems worth 10 points each for a total of 80 points.
c. This material had some parts that were difficult to read through. Throughout most of the book,
11. A network engineer connects two PCs (PC1 and PC2) using Ethernet NICs and an Ethernet cable that has copper wires inside. The two PCs communicate successfully. Which of the following happens when PC1 sends bits to PC2?
4. The representative must explain in it’s entirely with all questions related to the ABN answered.
The following are fact scenarios that raise issues we have discussed in Module I and that have been raised thus far this semester. You are required to do the following steps for each of the fact scenarios unless stated otherwise:
(a) T (b) F — a subclass does not inherit any constructors Deriving Cylinder from Circle is not appropriate — a bad design decision. It would work, but saving a couple of lines of code is not worth introducing an incorrect IS-A relationship between objects: a Cylinder is not a Cicrle.
3. Are there any bases (Ns) that need to be edited? Yes: ___ No: __X__
Please choose from one (1) of the scenarios below. Note: The scenario that you choose in this assignment will be the one (1) with which you continue for Assignment 2.
B. Matching type. Match concepts in column left with the best answers in column right. Write letters only.