THE LEADERSHIP OF TUN DR MAHATHIR BIN MOHAMAD
1. Malaysia was celebrating 52nd years of independents day just nearly two month ago. Our country is considered as young develop country compare to the world giant power like United States Of America or Russia. Malaysia who facing a lot of challenge like threat from Communist Party of Malaya and few serious world economy crisis development for the peoples.
2. The prosperity enjoyed by all Malaysian today is the outcome from scarification and effort from our previous leaders. The late or former Prime Minister such as Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra al-haj, Tun Abdul Razak, Tun Hussain Onn, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi are the nation development engineers which so…show more content… Then he attended the King Edward VII Medical College in Singapore. Upon graduation in 1953, he joined Malayan Government as Medical Officer. He left government service in 1957 to set up his own private practice in Alor Setar.
13. Tun Dr Mahatir Mohamad was elected as Member of Parliament for Kota Setar Selatan during the third general election of 1964. He lost the seat in the following general election in 1969 and sacked from the United Malays National Organization (UMNO) Supreme Council on 12 July 1969 after the race riots of 13 May 1969. He then was subsequently relieved of his party membership on 26 September 1966.
14. He rejoined UMNO on 7 March 1972 and was appointed as Senator in 1973. He relinquished the senatorship post in 1974 in order to contest the general elections where he was returned unopposed in the constituency of Kubang Pasu. Then he appointed as the Minister of Education. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad was appointed as Deputy Prime Minister on 15 September 1978 by the third Prime Minister – Tun Hussein Onn. He became the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia on 16 July 1981 when Tun Hussein Onn stepped down due to health reasons.
LEADERSHIP IN ECONOMY
15. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad was a legendary leader of exceptional vision who has single-handedly transformed, modernized, industrialized, and strengthened the national economy. In the other side, there’s also