Course and Section Number
Program of Study
Principles of Management
Week 8 Individual Work
Differentiate Between Management and Leadership Styles
To complete this assignment:
1. Answer all of the questions below in the space provided.
2. Reflect on the information presented in this week’s lesson and provide an insightful response to each question writing no more than two paragraphs.
3. An example of an excellent response is given for you.
Save and Submit to Dropbox
1. Save your work as a Microsoft Word 2010 (.docx) file that includes your name, course code, and title in the file name. For example: JaneSmith_MAN2021_Week8.docx.
2. To submit your assignment, go to the Dropbox and click…show more content…
If you do things right than you don’t have to do it over again. Another would be “problem solving” I love to try to solve people’s problems and I also try to come up with different ideas on how to fix the problem that way it gives them different ways to fix their problem.
1a. What references, if any, were used to assist you in answering the question? (If none were used, please indicate none.)
2. Which bullet points in the “Leaders” circle apply to you and why?
I would say the ones that apply to me would be doing the right things, inspiring and motivating, and change. Do the right things is the only thing to do because it feels right and you don’t have to do it over again, The right way is the best way. Next I chose change because for this to happen for anything in the world to move forward. When we change it makes us better and helps us learn to do more things. Having different changes in our life makes us stronger as an individual. And the last one that I choose that applies to me is inspiring and motivating is what I enjoy doing because it comes natural to encourage people to see their true potential and bring it out. People worker harder and smarter when they are proud of what they do.
2a. What references, if any, were used to assist you in answering the question?
3. Identify the bullet points from each