PROJ410 Midterm Exam Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The Midterm Exam is open book, open notes. The maximum time that you can spend in the exam is two hours. If you have not clicked the Submit for Grade button by then, you will be automatically exited from the exam. In the Midterm Exam environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, and so you still will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications.
2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently.
This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet Service Providers, and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your Internet connection does break, when you reconnect,…show more content… As a part of our commitment to academic integrity, your work may be submitted to turnitin.com, an online plagiarism-checking service, so please be very mindful of proper citation.
• Sample Essay Question:
(TCO 2) Part 1. List and define the various cost-plus contract pricing structures. Part 2. Assess whether the seller’s motive is more or less aligned with the buyer’s interests under each cost-plus contract pricing structure. Part 3. Evaluate the level of risk to the seller associated with each cost-plus contract pricing structure.
8. Some of the key study areas are as follows: (While these are key areas, remember that the exam is comprehensive for all of the assigned course content and that this study guide may not be all inclusive.)
• TCO 1 o Contract pricing structures o Appropriate use of pricing structure given scope, time, budget, and risk o Key contract issues
• TCO 2 o Define BPO o BPO categories o Project procurement management steps
• TCO 3 o Contract administrator versus project manager o Review of project definition and division of responsibility
• TCO 4 o Project control and project management under each contract structure type o Pricing structure questions o Regaining strategic control
• TCO 5 o Negotiation process o Exposure analysis o Negotiating strategy
• TCO 6 o Request for proposal o Bid period activities o Evaluation factors
• TCO 7 o Content and schedule of an RFP o Common elements of RFP o Key