Pros And Cons Of Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress
969 Words4 Pages
Kolcraft began producing crib mattresses over 70 years ago. Since then, they have provided quality products such as the Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress. This crib mattress is great for many reasons. Some of the things it has going for it is the 150 coil support, waterproof cover and being certified. Let’s take a deeper look at what all the Kolcraft Pure Sleep has going for it.
Here are a few pros for the Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress:
• The Kolcraft has 150 heavy gauge steel coils that offer firm support for your baby.
• The Pure Sleep is suitable for both infant cribs and toddler beds.
• The Kolcraft Pure Sleep has an embossed reinforced waterproof cover that is lock-stitched with waterproof binding to help resist mildew,…show more content… On the flip side, while the mattress, does have 150 coils, the gauge is high (the lower the better) and results in the coils not being supportive enough. The mattress can sag, bounce, not be firm enough or support enough, and none of this is good for an infant or even a toddler. In addition, the seams begin to show wear and tear over time and this can present a significant hazard. While the price may be right, it might be advisable to take that money and put it toward a safer product.
Colgate Eco Classica III Dual Firmness Crib Mattress
The Colgate line of crib mattresses has been around for many years. They take pride in every model of crib mattress and the Eco Classica III is no different. This crib mattress is wonderful because it is a dual purpose mattress – meaning you can use it for an infant or a toddler. It is also GREENGUARD and Certi-PUR-US certified. There are many other factors that make this mattress a good choice, let’s go over the specs.
Here are a few of the pros for this crib mattress:
• The Eco Classica III is a dual purpose mattress. It is firmer on the infant and then you can flip it over to the toddler side when it is plusher.
• The Colgate crib mattress is only 9.4 pounds; this makes emergency sheet changes and mattress flips less of a back