1. Please look Student’s Exhibit No. __. Is this your report?
2. It is accurate that the last sentence of the first paragraph of your report you stated “This evaluation was requested for diagnostic clarification and treatment planning”?
3. You testified in direct examination that you diagnosed Gabriella with:
• Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Combined Type (F90.2)
• Mathematic Disorder – mathematical fluency (F81.2)
• Oppositional Defiant Disorder (F91.3); and
• Rule Out: Mood Disorder
Is that correct?
4. Are you familiar with the DSM-5?
5. What is the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders – 5th edition)?
6. Did you utilize the DSM-5 in diagnosing Gabriella?
7. Please look at page 9 of your report. Isn’t it correct that number-letter combinations which begin with F and precede your diagnosis are IDC-10 codes that coincide with DSM diagnosis and are used as billing codes for medical reimbursement?
8. Are you familiar with Individuals with Disabilities In Education Act (IDEA)?
9. What it is?
10. What is the special education eligibility criteria for specific learning disability in the area of mathematics under the IDEA?
11. What is the special education eligibility criteria for other health impaired under the IDEA?
12. Did you apply the IDEA criteria in your evaluation of Gabriella?
13. IF NO - Is that because of your stated objective to diagnosis Gabriella?
14. If YES – On what page and paragraph of your report are your findings pertaining