Roundtable Meeting Case Study

Satisfactory Essays
One of the concerns Ms. Roney shared during our Roundtable Meeting was all her salary is coming from Outpatient Services despite the fact she is the Clinical Director and providing services for MHSB. Her concerns were heard and to address this issue moving forward 25% of her salary will come from MHSB and the remaining 75% will come from Outpatient Services.
Get Access