Should We Have The Right To Bear Arms

Decent Essays
Have you ever thought about our right to bear arms? The second amendment of the Constitution states that we Americans have the right to carry guns. I agree with our nation’s founding fathers. We do have a right to bear arms.

Our right to bear arms is a necessity. Without the right to carry guns how would we defend ourselves? How would we hunt? Stricter gun laws are not needed. We should not have to have a permit to do something the Constitution clearly states we can do.

According to Jeremy Diamond, 52% of Americans are against stricter gun control laws. With this said the other 48% of them are either undecided or all for stricter gun laws. People believe that if we ban guns then it will keep criminals away from guns. This is very
Get Access