SPSS Softdrink Questionnaire
INTRODUCTION TO STUDENTS
SPSS is recognized as one of the leading software packages for statistical analysis. For about the last 10 years, it has been packaged with marketing research texts as an ancillary resource. However, there has not been an organized attempt to integrate SPSS with the marketing research course. The objective of these SPSS Exercises is to do just that – integrate the use of SPSS into the Marketing Research course, resulting a significant data management component.
The need for a significant data management component came from several sources. First, the University of Central Arkansas College of Business has a Business Advisory Council, which advises the college…show more content… _____ i. Having a passionate discussion about passionate things.
_____ j. You just got in from work and want to relax.
9. Using a scale of 1=very inactive, 2=somewhat inactive, 3=somewhat active and 4=very active, how physically active do you consider yourself? ________
10. Using a scale of 1=very inactive, 2=somewhat inactive, 3=somewhat active and 4=very active, how socially active do you consider yourself? ________
11. Ethnic Group: ____Caucasian(1) ____African-American(2) ____Asian(3) ____ Hispanic (4)
12. Gender: _____Female(1) _____Male(0)
13. Classification: ___Freshman(1) ___Sophomore(2) ___Junior(3) ___Senior(4)
14. Age: ___0-18(1) ___19-20(2) ___21-22(3)
___23-25(4) ___26-30(5) ___over 30(6)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Instructions for having the soft drink questionnaire filled out correctly.
1. Fill out all questions.
2. Percentages in questions 2, 3, and 4 should equal 100%, i.e. if 90% of your soft drink consumption is with sugar, then 10% is without sugar, hence the two percents equal 100%.
3. Question 5 simply requests the number of equivalent 12-ounce cans of soft drink consumed in an average week.
4. Question 6 simply requests the name of your favorite soft drink. Give only one name.
5. Question 7: just put the