STRAYER PAD 520 Entire Course
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At Contact.Hwnerd@Gmail.Com
All Assignments And Discussions
week 1 discussion 1
"The Process of Analysis ? Diagrams and Trees" Please respond to the following:
• From the case study, Case 1.3, compare and contrast the benefits of the influence diagram and decision tree displayed in Figure C1.3. Explain why these two problem representations are good examples of descriptive and normative decision theory.
• Refer to your first discussion’s answer and analyze the differences between…show more content… • From the e-Activity, discuss two different modes of argument and examples of formal and informal fallacies. Provide the source(s) of the modes of arguments and fallacies you identified. week 3
"Policy-Making Process" Please respond to the following:
• Take a position in support of one of the two statements:
• (a) Policy analysts should research the issues and determine the fundamental causes of social problems such as crime, poverty, or homelessness and then recommend solutions.
• (b) Policy analysts should develop implementable policies to address social problems such as crime, poverty, or homelessness without research to determine the cause(s). Support your position with examples or evidence.
• From the case study, Case 2.1, debate two pros and two cons of evidence-based policy making, by considering the concepts of “ technocratic guidance” and “technocratic counsel.”
week 3 diss 2 Analysis in Practice" Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity, provide two reasons and / or examples of what makes the paper or report you selected of high technical quality. Provide the source(s) of the article you selected.
• From the e-Activity, provide two examples from the same article that illustrate how