Synopsis Of An Organization Of Community And Social Services ( Mcss )
931 Words4 Pages
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proactively communicated and collaborated with internal and external customers to support and validated business requirements throughout the process.
• Developed and performed work flow analysis to find out the issues in reaching business goals and recommended most appropriate course of action to achieve business objectives.
• Worked with Business Unit to analyze new and existing business opportunities to assess heir viability and/or potential for improvement.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with PMBOK, BABOK and SDLC guidelines, best practices, structures and, Business Process Modeling Tools and methodologies.
• Defined specific requirements to protect the integrity and availability of information by ensuring appropriate security controls are enforced.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and sound decision making capabilities to identify and resolve issues effectively.
THE MINISTRY OF COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL SERVICES (MCSS), Toronto, ON
Financial Analyst, Business Planning and Transition to Operations July 2015 – Present
• Work with Project Manager and Business Units on SharePoint projects for development and implementation of migration plan to establish Rules of Engagement throughout the project life cycle.
• Track the progress and update project scheduling to monitor project plans.
• Coordinate financial management, business, procurement and human resource for the project budget development and