The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Working Online From Home

968 Words4 Pages
According to the human resource terms, 2017 (mba skool.com) working online from home is a concept where the employee can do his or her job from home with recent advance technology, including the Web, email, internet, modems, Cheaper fax machine and voice mail. The word telecommuting first appeared in 1972. Since the growth of the World Wide Web and the internet had been developed, by 2009 telecommuting had become incredibly popular (Alex Novkov, 2016). Based on the statistics given by The Online Labour Index, US (2016) based employers dominate the market, currently representing approximately 52% of all projects/tasks posted. After the United States, there is a group of countries with a smaller market share, consisting of the United Kingdom…show more content…
In my experience, the staff motivation can increase with reduce their stress and unhealthy lifestyle by working online from home. A study was conducted to determine the ratio of Americans who really liked their jobs. Only 30% of the people surveyed admitted that they liked their jobs and bosses while the remaining 70% didn’t (Kumar,2016). Secondly, parents, especially women who work online allow them to take care of their children while they can earn the good income. Online working helps the staff to feel comfortable by allowing them to see their family which is their responsibility in life. Furthermore, the employer need not stay back till night or bring their tasks home which reduces the family time with their loved ones. The staff will not have to be worried about being late or
Get Access