The City Of Calgary, Alberta And Delia Pervera De Leon
2554 Words11 Pages
We, Jerome de Leon, of the City of Calgary, Alberta and Delia Pervera De Leon, of City the of San Jose California, United States, AFFIRM as follows: 1) We are the Applicants and as such have knowledge of the matters hereinafter deposed to, where our knowledge comes from other sources, we have stated the sources and I verily believe those ought to be true.
2) The Respondent, Dhruv Miglani, resides at 42 Crown Forest Court, Brampton, Ontario L6Y 2Y5. Hereinafter to as “Mr. Miglani”.
3) Attached hereto and marked, as “Exhibit A” to my affidavit is true copy of Notice of Application issued on August 24, 2016.
Agreement for the Sale of Property
4) The property, municipally known as 350 Webb Drive, Unit 1809,…show more content… Mr. Patra also mentioned that he will not close the transaction without the above is done and if the above is not done, his client will require compensation of at least $10,000.00. Attached hereto and marked, as “Exhibit D” to my affidavit is true copy of faxed letter, dated June 27, 2016.
8) We arrived from Calgary and California to make the arrangement for the cleaning of the property arranged certified company, ORKIN Canada, for Pest Control Treatment and BCS Services to clean the property. Attached hereto and marked, as “Exhibit E” to my affidavit is true copy of ORKIN Canada, for Pest Control Treatment and BCS Services report and invoices.
9) Our real estate lawyer, Mr. Taheri, provided receipts of both above referred companies, ORKIN Canada and BCS Services to respondent’s real estate lawyer, Mr. Phatra and on June 29, 2016, faxed him a letter that “our clients had pest control company attended the premises and took the necessary steps to spray and removed all pest, if any”. Mr. Taheri further advised that “all the appliances remain to be in the same condition as they were when the purchaser, Mr. Miglani, signed the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and same will not be replaced nor will any compensation be given as per Agreement of Purchase and