Harmony Science Academy El Paso is made up for four schools offering K-12 education. The schools are
Harmony Science Academy –El Paso (K-12)
Harmony School of Innovation El Paso (K-12)
Harmony Science Academy Lubbock (K-8)
Harmony Science Academy –Odessa (K-8)
3,000 students study in the Harmony Public Schools El Paso’s schools and district has 350 staff members. All schools in Harmony Public Schools El Paso are college prep schools. Even in middle schools they have electives and clubs toward college admissions is charter public school. Like other traditional schools it is subject to all state required regulations. The average of free-reduced approved students’ rate is 76 %.
This plan intends to cover next three years starting from 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years. For 2015-2016 school year the budget will be used what was allocated. The other two years will have priority on creating school budget as the schools use technology more each day.
• Seek opportunities to work in teams to design technology-supported projects.
• Integrate proper technology into curricular areas. (For classroom projects that integrate technology into mathematics, science, and history, refers to the Handbook of Engaged Learning Projects).(1)
• Develop objectives that describe appropriate technology goals for students at each grade level.
• Create lesson plans that integrate authentic uses of technology.
• Use technology for tasks as well as for curriculum development.