The Implication of Working Part-Time during Study among Students at KPTMKL
1333 Words6 Pages
The implication of working part-time during study among student KPTM KL
In Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur
Chapter 1 – Introduction
1.1 Background of the study
The level of student achievement in the academic field can be evaluated in terms of academic achievement and also from their attendance. If they can attend to all the classes and pay full attention while in class it can give goods results in examinations and complete their study. However, there is one big factor that can affect their academic achievement, attendance, and also the current focus in the classroom there is working part-time during study. Nowadays many students do a part-time job while studying.We will find the implication and the effect before we distribute a…show more content…
The college must ensure that every student get their loan or scholarship.
1.3 Scope of study
This research will focus on student in KPTM KL only. It involves the entire course at KPTM KL from diploma and degree. The focus of this research is to identify the factor why student want to work during study
1.4 Objective of the study
• The major purpose of the study is to know the implication of working part-time during study among student KPTM KL. This information might help student to identify the real implication. The study focused on:
1.1.1 To identify the factor why student in KPTM KL want to work during study
1.1.2 To define student KPTM KL focus or not in class
1.1.3 To analyze how student KPTM KL schedule their time table
1.5 Research question
1. Why students KPTM KL want to working part-time before or after class?
2. Do they did not get any loan from MARA or PTPTN?
3. Do they can maintain their CGPA?
4. How students KPTM KL manage their time?
5. How long student KPTM KL work for one day?
1.5 Target user
My target user is student KPTM KL only. It involves the entire course at KPTM KL