No plans have been made to update this document unless the scope of the installation of Roof Membrane changes or any significant changes in APEX procuring processes are made. The Project Managed will notify any change to the the project team members verbally and by email.
APEX Sustainable Engineering Solutions uses a proven system to procure equipment, materials and services to meet the contractual requirements. Our employees work in cross functional teams to perfume multiple tasks that minimize the supplier response time and queue. The result produced through this is accurate, fast and cost-effective procurement process.
Documents, Policies and Procedures
• The APEX procurement process complies with McMaster…show more content… Our company’s web page provides form, procedures, information, communication and other tool.
Our Procuring Management personnel are experienced in the following:
• Managing the APEX buying and subcontracting program.
• Actively participating in negotiations with suppliers.
• Negotiating and managing all types of major contracts.
• Coordinating Statement of Work releases and cost analysis of subcontract proposals.
• Source Selection (including diversified suppliers)
• Evaluating new suppliers with regard to quality, safety, performance financial status, management and technical capability to determine potential risks.
• Evaluating and monitoring suppliers to ensure performance of schedule and cost.
• Evaluating Lease versus purchase requirements and negotiating all the options available.
Preparing Procurement Documents for Each Stage
• Identifications of the equipment, materials and services.
• Soliciting bid to suppliers and ensuring the high level of competitiveness.
• Receiving quotations, reviewing for quantity and other discounts and while the purchase order is negotiated.
• Dealing with Supplier administrator to define requirements, Statements of Work and other required specifications.
• Awarding contracts. (Supplier Agreements, including APEX agreements, i.e. Fixed Price Contracts)
• When generating requisition to be approved and transmitted to the appropriate Buyer/Subcontract