Will Coffee Effect The Growth Of A Violas Plant Over 10 Days On A Positive Or Negative Way?
2435 Words10 Pages
Vincent Van der Merwe
Research Topic: Would coffee effect the growth of a Violas plant over 10 days in a positive or negative way?
School: Maragon Private Schools, Ruimsig
Table of Contents
1. Vincent van der Merwe Research Name Page
2. Table of Contents
3. Introduction, Research Question, Aim, Hypothesis
4. Critical Literature Review, Source 1
5. Critical Literature Review, Source 2
6. Critical Literature Review, Source 3
7. Critical Literature Review, Source 4
8. Critical Literature Review, Source 5
9. Critical Literature Review, Source 6
10. Method, Materials and Apparatus needed, Procedure
11. Procedure continued, Ethical Considerations
12. Results, Conclusion
The active chemical in coffee is caffeine, and too people coffee is used to increase the heart rate or give people an increase in energy. The effect coffee has on people varies between people, the affect one cup of coffee may have on one person wouldn’t be enough to have an effect on another person.
Coffee has an effect on more than just the brain, caffeine also affects a person calcium level. Calcium is good for a person’s bones and teeth. Calcium is used tom send signals between neighbouring molecules. Caffeine may trigger the plants to release a lot of calcium inside themselves and this could have a major effect on the growth of a plant.
Coffee could be added to plants in either a mixture between water and coffee to water the plants and