Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe.
SWOT analysis provides a structure for analyzing either your own strengths and weaknesses, and the opportunities and threats you face, or in a work context for analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats a business or event faces. Ideally it is one step in a process which helps you to
1. Appreciate the strengths of a situation, and you may then decide to…show more content… SWOT analyses usually benefit from discussion, get other people’s perspectives. Remember to be realistic and focused on what really happens. In a SWOT analysis of Aerotek can be viewed under the four headings, like Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats
SWOT analysis of Aerotek
1. Aerotek was established in 1983 attract more customers in multiple markets.
2. They have around 200 offices in various locations and countries.
3. Being wide-spread means we can adapt our program each year to meet our member’s requests.
4. Aerotek have a simple budget process and decisions are made by various teams. Meeting every two weeks can help dealing with matters efficiently.
5. Employees in Aerotek like working for the company, because the company policy is to respect the personal and professional development