Chapter 3 – Emotional Intelligence
Directions: See Grading Rubric (Below) and Example (Attached)
- Click on the websites provided. Read, research, and analyze.
- 2. Copy/paste the following questions into a Word Processor followed by your answers. Save this on your computer.
- Answer each question carefully and completely to receive full points. (10)
- Click on ‘Submit Assignment’.
- Attach your Word document to the Assignment or copy/paste your document in the text box.
- Submit to your instructor.
(Links open in a new window.)
Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations-General Information
http://www.eiconsortium.org/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Emotional Intelligence Models – Skills – Short Test: Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Answer the following questions:
- What are some strategies for improving Emotional Intelligence?
- How are Emotional Intelligence and College Success related?
- This seems really personal. Why are we talking about this in class?
Grading Rubric for Internet Exercises
How you will be graded on Internet Exercises
Full Points (10)
- All questions answered
- Questions answered completely and thoughtfully
- Personal opinion stated
- Turned in on-time
- Loaded properly
Partial Points (9-1)
- Not All questions answered
- Questions answered incompletely
- No personal opinion stated
- Not turned in on-time
- Not loaded properly
Zero Points (0)