Construct a truth table for each compound statement.
To construct a truth table for
compound statement is given
We will apply the logical implementation here
(1) In this case there are compounds are p,q,r, so there will be total 8 cases.
(2) First is logical negation operation of one logical value
Like means opposite to
(3) In if one value either or is true if at least one of its operand is true.
(4) is a logical negation operation of one logical value
Like ~ (p ? q) means opposite to
(5) means if one value either ~r or q is true if at least one of its operand is true.
(6) ~ (p ? q) ? (~r ? q) is the logical conjunction (AND) of and is a value is true if both of its operands are true.