The mass of thioridazine content in milligram on each tablet has to be determined.
- The relation between the number of moles and mass of the substance is ,
- The molar mass of an element or compound is the mass in grams of 1 mole of that substance, and it is expressed in the unit of grams per mol (g/mol).
- For chemical reaction balanced chemical reaction equation written in accordance with the Law of conservation of mass.
- Law of conservation of mass states that for a reaction total mass of the reactant and product must be equal.
- Stoichiometric factor is a relationship between reactant and product which is obtained from the balanced chemical equation for a particular reaction.
- Mass percent of elements of a compound is the ratio of mass of element to the mass of whole compound and multiplied with hundred.