Find the total area (surface area) of a regular dodecahedron (12 faces) if the area of each face is
The total surface area of a regular dodecahedron.
1) A polygon is a two dimensional shape form with more than two straight lines.
2) A polyhedron is a three-dimensional solid shape.
3) Each flat surface of a polyhedron is a polygon and is called a face.
4) The line segment where two faces of a polyhedron meet is called an edge.
5) The point where three or more edges of a polyhedron meet is called a vertex.
6) A regular polyhedron is a convex polyhedron whose faces are congruent regular polygons.
A regular dodecahedron is a regular polyhedron with 12 congruent faces. Each face is a congruent pentagon.
Surface area of each face of octahedron
Calculus: An Applied Approach (MindTap Course List)
Calculus (MindTap Course List)
Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions
Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences
Mathematical Applications for the Management, Life, and Social Sciences
Elementary Technical Mathematics
Essentials Of Statistics
Applied Calculus for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences: A Brief Approach
Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals, Volume I
Finite Mathematics and Applied Calculus (MindTap Course List)
Essentials of Statistics for The Behavioral Sciences (MindTap Course List)
Single Variable Calculus
Statistics for The Behavioral Sciences (MindTap Course List)
Mathematical Excursions (MindTap Course List)
Precalculus: Mathematics for Calculus (Standalone Book)
Understanding Basic Statistics
Calculus: Early Transcendentals
Contemporary Mathematics for Business & Consumers
Trigonometry (MindTap Course List)
Elements Of Modern Algebra
Calculus of a Single Variable
Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals
Finite Mathematics for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences
Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions (MindTap Course List)