preview

Moldw At Home

Decent Essays
It is obvious for many how much we are trying to get rid of mold and mildews at home. The can be very hazardous to our health, apart from being very unattractive to see. These are often seen on our furniture, walls, and other surfaces of the house where there is enough moist.

Most of the mildews grow outdoors on the surfaces of firewood. They can be of many colors but most commonly in black and white. It is a very unattractive thing to see, and the affected surface will even get wider if not got rid of immediately.

Why do molds grow at home?

Molds and mildews are part of the outer environment. They usually live in places that are dark, moist and cold. This is why we can see them mostly during the winter seasons when the entire house can
…show more content…
Inhaling the parts of the molds will cause allergic reactions to our inner organs. This will be very much expected with very sensitive individuals. They can also cause fever, sneezing, runny nose, redness of the eyes and even skin rash. Some people even had asthma attacks due to molds. Other health cases have been reported involving the inhalation and encounter with molds. This is why we should always avoid having molds inside our homes. It will be very risky for little children to get close contact with mildews.

Ways of getting rid of molds and mildews

There are possible ways for us to get rid of molds and mildews. We cannot literary get rid of these, but the best thing we can do is control them from entering our homes. If we keep our homes clean and dry, it would be impossible for the molds to survive. During the winter, it will be impossible to clean up the house. We have to wait for spring when the sun is all bright. The very first thing we need to do is expose all the furniture that affected by molds under the sun. The heat of the sun will kill the molds. After that, we can clean the rest of the house to make sure we get rid of all the molds
    Get Access