Disability Cases

Decent Essays
Were You Fired Due To Your Disability?
Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination on the job against workers with disabilities, and protect disabled workers from unfair employment decisions and practices simply because of their disability.

Whether you have been formally terminated or forced to resign due to intolerable working conditions or a hostile work environment due to your disability, you may have a case for disability discrimination.

Our disability discrimination attorneys represent workers throughout California. We are uniquely situated to protect those who are most vulnerable from unscrupulous employers. Our specialization stems from years of experience in representing those who are disabled from unlawful disability
…show more content…
Although the employee is ultimately responsible to inform the employer of an appropriate accommodation, the employer may provide a modified version of that accommodation after discussions with the employee as long as it serves the same purpose. At times, the laws allow employers to avoid having to provide accommodation if it would create an “undue hardship” for the operations of the employer. Undue hardship may take the form of actions that are unreasonably difficult or overly financially burdensome posing a threat to the company’s financial viability.

If you believe that you have been discriminated against, or retaliated against for filing a discrimination claim with your employer or the government, you may have a claim for employment discrimination. The recommended action is to contact the California Employment Law Group as we are the go-to law firm for battling employment discrimination. Our collective years of experience in fighting employment discrimination and the fact that we devote a major portion of our practice to these claims, makes us the premier law firm to represent workers who have been unfairly treated at work.

Do not delay. Call the California Employment Law Group today, before the legal time to file the lawsuit expires. A charge must be filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) within 180 days from the date of the
Get Access