ClearCorrect vs. Invisalign: Which is Clearly the Better Option?
Invisalign is a series of customized clear aligners designed to progressively straighten teeth by applying gentle pressure to move the teeth over time. Invisalign has been around since the 1990’s and has earned a reputation for being an invisible alternative to metal braces, but these days, patients have more options. ClearCorrect works in the same way as Invisalign, but has some clear similarities and differences with its well-known counterpart.
Similarities between ClearCorrect and Invisalign:
• Both orthodontic options are virtually invisible, and provide a clear, non-invasive, metal-free alternative to braces.
• Both options are customized to fit a specific patient’s teeth.…show more content… With ClearCorrect, for patients that have paid for full cases, these additional steps are usually free or very low cost in comparison.
• The ClearCorrect trays work in steps and they fabricate a few trays at a time. Therefore, the trays fit and feel much better for the patient. The Invisalign trays don't fit as well and cause more pain. Mainly because, they send all the trays at once.
• Many patients report the clear aligners from ClearCorrect seem thinner and clearer than Invisalign, making them less noticeable.
• Customer service with Invisalign is typically poor. ClearCorrect has a reputation for excellent customer service. Listen to what Dr. Annette Murphy’s experience with ClearCorrect’s customer support:
“The support I receive as a dentist is amazing! As you can see, the ClearCorrect Rep searched for me and came to meet me. Catherine Garcia, is the territory representative for my area. She offers support as far as with patients and treatment, advertising brochures and ideas, study clubs and so forth. And her support is free. Invisalign does not do this for its providers. You have to call a 1-800 number, then if you finally get through to a live person, they charge you a fee to get help with a