BIS 245 Week 8 Final Exam
1. (TCO 1) To delete the filter shown below
(Points : 5) click Filter in the Sort & Filter group and select Clear Filter.
click Remove Filter in the Sort & Filter group.
right click on any number in the Quantity column and select Clear filter from Quantity.
right click on any record in the table and select Clear filter from Quantity.
2. (TCO 1) Which object would you use to retrieve customers who live in Germany and the United States? (Points : 5)
3. (TCO 1) To design a report you should do all of the following EXCEPT (Points : 5) draw a paper design of the …show more content…
to manage and optimize the database.
8. (TCO 9) A good password should have (Points : 5) a combination of five letters.
a combination of six to eight letters in uppercase and lowercase, numbers, and symbols.
a word or name that is easy to remember by the user, such as the name of your children.
part of your account name.
9. (TCO 9) All of the following describe a certification authority EXCEPT (Points : 5) a certification authority company provides a digital signature when a high level of security is needed to protect the contents of a database.
a certification authority is a commercial company that is highly regulated in most countries.
a fee is charged for the service of issuing and validating identities using a digital signature.
certification authority companies establish their own rules and regulations that users must follow.
10. (TCO 10) To examine the efficiency and performance of an Access database, you should (Points : 5) migrate the database out of Access and into a larger DBMS.
move the database to its own dedicated server.
redesign your database applying 3NF principles.
use the Performance Analyzer and Table Analyzer to optimize the performance of the database.
11. (TCO 4) Which statement below is NOT true of the one-to-many relationships?
(Points : 5) t is the least used type of relationship.
OrderID is a unique identification number that would be used in the Orders
Click here to unlock this and over one million essaysGet Access
Section One: 1. What is, “Utilitarianism” and why is it important to the study of businessgovernment relations? Utilitarianism is a usually described as the greatest happiness for the greatest number. It reflects the action that produces the most happiness for people; meaning that an action is good if it produces a higher ultility of happiness. The thoery treats all members of a society equally, balances the inequalities in wealth between rich and poor people and justifies human acts. For example, consider a single mother stealing baby formlua. In this case, the mother is not harming anyone else and her baby is getting the food it needs. The happiness of the mother is justified because her actions did not harm anyone, and her baby having
All user-chosen passwords should be complex in nature (e.g., containing mixed case and two non-alphabetic characters. Non-alphabetic characters include numbers (0-9) and punctuation. The use of control characters and other non-printing characters is discouraged because they may inadvertently cause network transmission problems.
Question 27: The fact that processes tend to be dynamic, rather than static, is a key principle of statistical thinking. Which of the following is a natural consequence of this fact?
Cleanse is an Australian body soap company who produce and wholesale their products out to supermarket chains such as Woolworths and Coles. The company has been operating for over 3 years and has established a head office in Brisbane and Sydney with over 200 employees in its Australian operations. In addition to its Australian operations, Cleanse also has a branch in Delhi, India where they produce the same product and wholesale Cleanse products
1) Digital Certificates: Digital authentications are settled upon information structures that join qualities of an association with having its relating open key. The key necessity for a Digital Certificate is the reality it should be approved upon by recognition} expert (CA). By being marked by a perceived and trusted specialist an electronic computerized testament gives the certification
1) Complete summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
3.2 Explain the importance of recording relevant and accurate information and using records to plan for future resource requirements.................................................................................................24
The class that worries me the most is of course the infamous Bisc 160. It scares me so bad because when I am in class it takes all I have to keep up while others can manage to ask questions I have not even thought about yet. I know that this class is going to help me and prepare me for the many difficult classes that my future holds. So far I have just been taking notes, completing the extra credit quizzes and copying them to my notes, and also completing the homework. The bonus quizzes and BioBootcamp have helped prepare me for her tests and have taught me how she asks questions. I plan to make note cards with everything imaginable from her notes and the highlighted point out of the book.
We focus Attribute Based Signature is an alternate primitive that customers have the capacity to sign messages with any subset of their qualities sway from a property center. In ABS, a supporter, who have an arrangement of characteristics from the
Trusted Service Manager (TSM): Certifying Authority (CA) is responsible for establishing and vouching for the authenticity of public keys. It issues certificates, binds public keys, manages certificate serial numbers, and revokes certificates. In addition to these functions CA also acts as a Trusted Service Manager (TSM) who establishes the link between the RI and MNSP’s worlds from a technical perspective. CA contains a Registration Authority (RA) offering the PKI services of registration and certification, as well as