1. What have you done to prepare for this interview? Follow-up: “Tell me about your understanding of this position and what appeals to you most about this position.”
2. How do your past positions qualify you for this position and how would your experience contribute to your success here as the Executive Director?
3. Why are you passionate about SCCAP and our mission?
4. Describe your work experience with low-income families. What motivates you about working with low-income individuals and families?
Applicant’s self-awareness of their personal strengths and weaknesses:
5. What areas would you like to gain more knowledge in your professional development? Follow-up: “In looking at the job description for Executive Director, which areas are you most comfortable with and which area do you have the least amount of experience in?” Second follow-up: “For the areas you have the least amount of experience in, describe how would you go about getting that experience and/or knowledge in that area to be successful here?”