What Is Your Statutory Rights Relating To Faulty Or Misdescribed Goods?
1191 Words5 Pages
1. Nothing in this Agreement will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
2. You are entitled to station the Caravan on the Park for the Season and to occupy the Caravan for holiday and recreational purposes during the Season.
3. Our obligations under this Agreement are as follows:
To keep the Park insured against third party claims to a minimum value of £2m per claim.
To provide the Services to the pitch on which the Caravan is sited.
To charge for utilities only in accordance with the requirements of the law.
4. Your obligations under this Agreement are as follows:
To…show more content… 7. This Agreement will come to an end in the following circumstances:
Because this Licence Agreement expires by passage of time or;
Because you have given us notice in writing to remove the Caravan or;
Because we have given you notice to terminate the Agreement because you are in breach of its terms and (in the case of a breach which you can rectify such as failure to pay the Pitch Fee) you have not complied with written notice to remedy the breach.
8. Should you wish to cancel your seasonal pitch we require 14 days notice in writing before the season begins. In this event you will receive a full refund less £35 administrative charge. If you cancel the seasonal pitch giving less than 14 days before the beginning of the season (1ST March) or during the season, we shall not be under any obligation to make any refunds. If you pay by standing order we will ask for the outstanding fees to be paid before you leave. Refunds may be given only if we can re-let the pitch.
9. Where in the Particulars it is stated that Hiring is not permitted you are not entitled to hire out the Caravan to third parties but must occupy it for your own use and that of your immediate family only.
10. A one off hardstanding fee of £175.00 will be charged the first year you site your caravan on a seasonal pitch. This is non refundable.
11. Children under 16 must be supervised at all times especially near the lakes and rivers. NO bikes or ball games to be