Bap23 Principles of Managing Information and Producing Documents
976 Words4 Pages
BAP23 Principles of managing information and producing documents
• 1.1 Identify different types of information technology that may be used for work tasks
• Microsoft Word • Microsoft Excel • Microsoft Outlook • Internet Explorer – Job posting/ CV search with Idibu • Microsoft PowerPoint • Zetafax • Match Maker – Stores all the candidates information, e.g. address, date of birth, qualifications
• 1.2 Outline the benefits of using information technology for work tasks
• One benefit of using information technology for work tasks is the work is presentable. On the computer we can create headers and footers, which make the documents and letters sent out to our clients and candidates,…show more content… Adobe Reader
P46/45 – To be completed by candidate at interview in order for them to get paid properly
CRB Continuation form – If they have lived at a different address in the last 5 years they will need to fill this out along with their CRB
Adobe reader is also used for documents that have been scanned from the printer and sent in an email.
Match maker is used to print most of these documents, as well as the Monarch intranet.
• 4.1 Identify reasons for agreeing the purpose ,content, layout, quality standards and deadlines for the production of documents
• Monarch is a professional company so it is important that all the documents look the same. For example the logo, slogan, font, font size, it is all very important in developing a high standard of documentation for all the people we work with.
• 4.2 Describe ways of checking finished documents for accuracy and correctness, and the purpose of doing so
• If on Microsoft Word you can use spell checker • Scan threw the document, re-read for errors • Get someone else to double check it
• 4.3 Explain the purpose of confidentially and data protection procedures when preparing documents
• All are candidates are talked through how their