Phl 320 Critical Thinking and Decision Making in Business Complete Class
996 Words4 Pages
PHL 320 Critical Thinking and Decision Making in Business Complete Class https://homeworklance.com/downloads/phl-320-critical-thinking-decision-making-business-complete-class/ PHL 320 Week 1 Critical Thinking Discussion and Summary Participate in a class discussion by responding to the following questions:
• How would you define critical thinking? What makes a person a critical thinker?
• Why is critical thinking important? Provide an example of how critical thinking has helped you in your life.
• What do you expect to learn from this course?
Write a paragraph summarizing the discussion.
PHL 320 Week 1 Knowledge Check PHL 320 Week 2 Globalization Argumentative Paper
Review the Writing Argumentative Essays…show more content… An understanding of a competitor’s position can be a key for a business to determine where funding and resources should be allotted to create new products or services.
Use information in the industry profile overview and other scholarly sources as needed. The SWOT analysis should include each of the following:
Write a 1,050- to 1,500-word paper, including the following attributes:
• SWOT analysis, including a SWOT chart o Identify opportunities (either product or service) that could improve the customer experience.
• Strategy evaluation o Define strategic tasks. o Assess the industry’s capabilities. o Identify the barriers to strategy implementation.
• A response to the following: o Based on the SWOT analysis and strategy evaluation, what are some creative actions the industry can pursue to include innovation as a component of their strategy?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. PHL 320 Week 4 Re-Organization and Layoff: Solutions Paper Select two potential creative solutions for the problems you identified in the Re-organization and Layoff assignment in Week 2. Write a paper of no more than 1,050 words to present the solutions and explain why each will work.
Include a summary of methods your teams utilized to develop the