What resources are needed and required to address the issues and explain how you see that these resources be best distributed. What projects need to be done?
6. What is the most important problem facing the world and how would you fix it?
What is needed to achieve the vision of change and address the identified social problem?
We all encounter problems in our lives. How we choose to deal with them can determine our success or failure in overcoming problems. To succeed, one needs to face the problem head on, focus on solutions, and implement the best plan. Failure occurs when we focus on the problem and neglect or fail to consider viable options for overcoming the problem. So how do we solve problems, and what are the benefits in doing so?
6. How do the results of your analysis affect the alternatives proposed to resolve the strategic issue?
A. I hope by sharing this information today and then hearing your opinions we can
3. Another area for improvement is challenging others to try new and innovative ways to do their jobs. Especially when facing a deadline, I tend to provide the means for mission accomplishment to the member; at times displaying a close approach to micro-management. In order to deflect from this habit, I will work on providing additional time when possible so that members can have an opportunity to attempt or complete the work in their desired method. I will also improve from this, learning the different ways to accomplish a goal outside of my original
12) Describe a project you could engage in with your students to address an issue important in your community.
So now that we have looked at the problem and then a solution let?s look at how this will affect you in the end.
2. In recommending this action, what would be your immediate objectives? What would be your longer range objectives?
The following proposal (A) explains the current working status and resulting problems, (B) proposes a solution, and (C) details a specific plan for implementation.
Subpart B of Part II of this note will discuss other proposed solutions and why those other proposed solutions did not pan out. Understanding what does not work will allow us to understand what will.
Given the diversity of questions presented, the conference covered an extensive range of pertinent topics that were conversed upon, as well as the proposal of several potential short and long term solutions aimed at meeting any current issues brought under examination by the audience. The most frequently touched upon points were often regarding one of the following three prominent topics:
ProblemWhat is the problem you’re trying to solve? How does it impact the organization or group?