Please help me solve these, I tried but get the wrong answer.
12) A reservation clerk worked 8.55 hours one day. She spent twice as much time entering new reservations as she did verifying old one's and a half as much time calling to confirm reservations as verifying old one's. How much time did she spend entering new reservations?
A.2.85hrs B.1.9hrs C.3.8hrs D.7.6hrs
13) A paint mixture contains 48 gallons of base for every gallon of color. In 1176 gallons of paint, how many gallons of color are there?
A.588 gal B.24 gal C.1152 gal D.392 gal
14) A high school graduating class os made up of 445 students. There are 97 girls more girls than boys. How many boys are in the class?
A.445 boys B.271 boys C.97 boys D.174 boys
15) A baseball team played 165 complete games lasr season. They had 17 fewer wins than losses. How many games did the team win?
A.91 B.165 C.74 D.17
16) A paint mixture contains 46 gallons of base paint for every gallon of color. In 1786 gallons of paint, how many gallons of color are there?
A.595 gal B.893 gal C.38 gal D.1748 gal
It is given that, a reservation clerk worked 8.55 hours one day.
Let us consider t be the time spent for verifying old reservation.
And also given that, she spent twice for entering new representation.
Thus, the time to entering new representation is 2t.
The time spent for calling to confirm reservation is (3/2)t.
Find the time to verify the old reservation as follows.
It is given that, the clerk spent twice for entering new repres...
Solutions are written by subject experts who are available 24/7. Questions are typically answered within 1 hour.*See Solution
A: Given information:The given equation is (5y-2)^2+6=22
Q: Write a linear combination that shows possible combinations of p and nthat can be used to purchase t...
A: It is given that, the total amount used to purchase candy is $0.96.Also,
Q: Given the function f(x) = x-15, x2 0, (a) Find f (x). (b) Graph f and f 1 in the same rectangular co...
A: (a)We are given a function as
Q: find the equation of a circle in which the endpoints of the diameter of a circle are at (4,-5) and (...
A: Given: The endpoints of the diameter of a circle are
Q: Solve for x: e^ x^ 2+6 = e^5x
A: Given expression is
Q: Please show step by step how to work out all asymptotes for f(x)=3^x-1
A: Vertical asymptote:The points at which the denominator is 0 or does not exist is the vertical asympt...
Q: Please explain the solution which you will provide in detail. Concentrate on D and E more
A: Since we only answer up to 3 sub-parts and you asked to concentrate on D and E specifically, we’ll a...
Q: A Web music store offers two versions of a popular song. The size of the standard version is 2.7 meg...
A: Given that a Web music store offers two versions of a popular song. The size of the standard versio...
Q: Graph the hyperbola (y+3)2/16-(x+6)2/4=1
A: The given equation is (y+3)2/16-(x+6)2/4=1.