OMM 622 Financial Decision Making Complete Course https://hwguiders.com/downloads/omm-622-financial-decision-making-complete-course OMM 622 Financial Decision Making Complete Course
The course is designed to allow individuals who do not prepare accounting and financial documents to understand and use these documents as tools in effective managerial decision-making, control and planning. Topics include purposes of financial statements, analysis of financial statements using basic accounting concepts, budgeting, and financial accountability in an organization OMM 622 Financial Decision Making Week 1 10-K Ford Motor Company
Review Ford Motor Company’s Form 10-K for 2012. Explain the purpose of a company’s 10-K and how it…show more content… In a one- to two- page paper (not including the title and reference pages), explain what the staff should expect the auditors to do. Be sure to include the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act in your explanation.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and it must include citations and references for the text and at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment. OMM 622 Financial Decision Making Week 6 Financial Statement Analysis
Focus of the Final Paper
Prepare an 8- to 10-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on your chosen company’s financial statements:
1. Provide a background of the firm, industry, economy, and outlook for the future
2. Analyze the short term liquidity of the firm
3. Analyze the operating efficiency of the firm
4. Analyze the capital structure of the firm
5. Analyze the profitability of the firm
6. Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of the company (trend analysis)
Writing the Final Paper
1. Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference